It begins with a Design and ends with the Artisan...
We are much more than your average contractor. Our goal, upon listening to your ideas and desires, is to present to you a final “product” that fits your budget as well as exceeds your expectations. A Top Quality Design and Product fulfilled by Top Quality Artisans with Superior Service and an interest in adding to the value of your enjoyment and home at its core! Our philosophy has always been Custom Quality over Quantity. We usually engage in medium to very large projects yet our minimum is very low at $5000. Our commercial scale has included the tallest building in Buckhead yet don’t allow that to scare you off! For years we have dedicated ourselves solely towards residential clients seeking a large enough contractor to handle all facets of their home project as well as clients who seek Quality , Professionalism and Service over price alone.
We invite you to spend time reviewing our project galleries throughout this website as well as many of our social media sites. View hundreds of positive reviews on how we perform , visuals, photos, videos on actual projects and much more! If you seek a hands on Company whose founder and owner is a Master Mason himself along with 40 years dealing within every aspect of construction and this business, creating happy clients, CONTACT US!
- Integrity We are consistent in our actions, methods, expectations and final outcome of producing a final product that not only our clients are proud of but we are proud of.
- Quality We strive for a superior degree of excellence.
- Professionalism Every member of our Company is extremely well trained. Not only in their field of expertise but in proper business ethics as well.
- Expertise It is imperative that our Company as a whole as well as each individual measures up to being master craftsmen as the owner himself.
- Dependability One thing we hear from our clients is of their past experiences with contractors, etc. who do not do what they say and say what they do. Dependability might be rare these days yet it sits at the top of our “must list” for our clients and for us.